Saturday, April 3, 2010

M.A.C: Select Sheer/Pressed Powder

Since I have a light complexion and have an oily skin, I love to have my powder compact with me all the time. I bought this M.A.C Sheer/Pressed powder NC15. I love that it's portable and light!

I applied it lightly first to see how it looked and it was not showing that much. So, I applied a second time and this time, it looked better. My pores did not feel clogged and my skin was able to breathe!

The sponge is light and has a glossy finish on top.

This powder sells for a retail price of $27.

3 comments:

tracyo said...

I have always wanted to try MAC! I have heard nothing but great things about this company!

Tracy said...

I am just popping in to let you know I have a blog award for you!! You can come over and pick it up here:

http://thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunshine-on-me.html

Keep up the great work :O)

Take care,
Tracy

About me said...

Thanks Tracy for the blog award!