Friday, April 2, 2010

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Mascara Duo

I picked the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Mascara Duo too when I got the Bamboo Wear Refillable Compact. I got the purple one since I have brown eyes and I love the colour:-) The product comes with 2 types of brushes: Jumbo & Custom.

When I first applied it, I loved how the purple shade enhances my eye colour but I had to apply 2 coats to get the desired effect. With my other eye, I first applied black mascara followed by the purple shade and I find this looked better on me especially if you have to go out at night very often. It gives your eyes a more dramatic look!

You can grab one too for free after a mail in rebate.

1 comment:

eleventhOfapril said...

I got this too. I was a little doubtful about the quality of this mascara but when I tried it, it wasn't bad afterall. I heard some bad reviews on these, but I find it really pretty. I thought I would like weird with colored (purple) lashes with these, but they don't show up funky ! It brings out my lashes and make my eyes look more dramatic. LOVE IT !

just thought i'd share my experience of this product with you since you bought it. first time landing on ur blog, follow me if you like :)